This waste bin is produced and sold by Gee Pee plastic industries. Municipalities all over Nigeria as well as private waste management businesses and industrial companies are successfully using Geepee plastic waste bin
Quality, strength and long service life are their most renowned features – even under challenging climatic conditions.
We offers waste containers with a volume of 80, 120, 240, 500, 1,000 and 2,000 litres.
• Brand new GeePee plastic waste bin.
• Manufactured according to EN 840.
• To be emptied by tipping over a toothed rim.
• Manufactured from new virgin material only.
• Resistant to UV, cold, heat and chemicals.
• Smooth-running casters with solid tyres.
• Galvanised steel wheel axle.
• The flip up cover keeps water out and foul odours in.
• Available in various colours Green, Blue, Red, Black.
• 240 Litre capacity. Dimension: H1120xW610xD740 mm
• When its service life ends the complete GeePee plastic waste bin can be recycled.
• Easily stackable, for economical transport & warehousing.
• Ideal for many applications, eg: domestic, Industry, catering, medical waste, recycling projects, gardening, etc.
Whether you need big or large waste bin, the price of a garbage dustbin is dependent mostly on manufacturers quality of the refuse trash can. A good buy is not necessarily a small price, even where it is for bulk sale. Since GeePee plastic waste bin is boldly branded, it is easily identifiable as distinct from the rest in the market. You may pay more for it, but you get much more value for money.
Our Lagos outlet is within easy reach of the following towns:
Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island, Alaba, Ketu, Ojota, Ikeja, Isolo, Ikotun, Ipaja, Egbeda, Agege, Ogba, Ikoyi, Amuwo Odofin, Oshodi, Trade Fair, Festac, Apapa, Ebute Meta, Yaba, Lagos Island, Badagry.
Delivery is available to many cities in Nigeria such as :
Abuja, Portharcourt, Warri, Benin City, Kano, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Sokoto, Minna, Zaria, Jos, Markurdi, Enugu, Onitsha, Awka. Abakaliki, Owerri, Aba, Akure, Ibadan, Ilorin, Katsina, Lokoja, Nasarawa, Akwanga, Jalingo, Asaba, Ado Ekiti, Nsukka, Calaba, Uyo, Yenogoa,