ALFIM FURNITURE’S warehouse storage rack with butterfly holes design is a heavy duty structure, composed of uprights beams and plates, in which the butterfly hole is securely connected to the cross beam through screwless bolts. Hence, the structure can be easily assembled and disassembled.
• Light weight structure, Heavy load capacity.
• Each level has load capacity of up to 300 kg when uniformly distributed.
• Several alternative configurations can be arranged.
• Shelves are vertically adjustable in steps of 50mm.
• Shelving is painted with electrostatic powder.
• Shelves have reinforcing ribs underneath
• Aesthetic appeal shape.
• Low capital cost.
These shelves from ALFIM FURNITURE are used in the Home, Storerooms, Bulk Warehouse Storage Systems, Factory, Stores , Supermarket, Logistic Centres, Industrial Storage Systems, etc.
It is the most commonly used of all storage systems for non-palletised goods.